Frequently asked questions
How do I change an order I already placed?
How and when do you deliver?
We ship by PostNord Varubrev (small parcel up to 2 kg, trackable). If the parcel is too large, it will be delivered to your nearest Service Point. If the parcel is lost en route to you, Swegmark is liable for this loss. If, however, the small parcel has been delivered to letter box/mail box, we will not replace it with new items. If the delivery was by PostNord to a parcel service, you will be able to track your order using the parcel number issued to you. You can also track the parcel via PostNord’s own app.How and when do you deliver?
What do I do if my parcel doesn’t turn up?
As soon as we ship your order, you will receive a text message with instructions for tracking your order shipment. If you any questions, please contact our customer service at support@swegmark or call us on +46(0)33-236130 and we will help you to track your shipment.
How to make a return?
Do this when returning:
1. Fill in the return form included in your shipment. Enter the reason for the return by ticking the option that best fits the return slip.
2. All goods sent back must be well packed in a bag or box. Feel free to use the original packaging.
3. Put the delivery note (prepaid customer return) on the outside of the packaging, this is included in the package. The delivery note contains all the information needed for the return to arrive correctly. The return shipping is prepaid by us, this is charged to you when your purchase is adjusted. Return shipping is SEK 49. Of course, you can also pay the postage yourself and write the following return address on the package: Underwear Sweden AB, Att: Retur Web, Box 281, 501 13 Borås
4. If you use the prepaid waybill, you must hand in the return package to a service for a PostNord agent. If you choose to pay the postage directly yourself, you can hand in the package to any agent of your choice.
5. When we have received the return and approved it, we report to Klarna, which is our payment partner, and they handle the refund/adjustment for you.
It takes around 5 days for us to receive and process a return. If you wish to exchange any item, you will need to place a new order.
How does Swegmark/Underwear Sweden AB process my personal data?
When placing an order, you provide us with personal data such as your name, address and phone number.
Underwear Sweden AB retains this data, but any other information is processed only by our payment services provider Klarna.
By creating an account with us and placing an order with us, you consent to Swegmark retaining and processing your personal data in order to fulfil our obligations to you.
- Underwear Sweden AB will not disclose your personal data to third parties.
- Underwear Sweden AB processes all personal data in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- By registering your personal data with us, you consent to us retaining your data in our campaign database.
- Underwear Sweden AB will use this data to improve our services.
- Underwear Sweden AB will merge data registrations from you with other Swegmark databases.
If you no longer wish to be included in our database, please contact Swegmark’s Customer Service.
Under the EU GDPR, you have the right to access your personal data held by Swegmark of Sweden AB.
Applications for access must be submitted in writing to Underwear Sweden AB, Box 281, 501 13 Borås., Sweden.
If the data we hold on you are incorrect, you have the right to have them rectified.
What does shipping cost?
We send out all orders by PostNord Varubrev (small parcel up to 2 kg, trackable). We offer free delivery on orders worth 6,9 EUR or more. For orders below 6,9 EUR, we apply a shipping fee of 4,9 EUR. As soon as you place an order with us, it takes 2-3 (SWE) working days for your order to be delivered to you. In case of any delay, you will be notified, and will then have the right to cancel your order.
If you opt to have your parcel consigned to a parcel service, this costs an additional 6,9 EUR.
What delivery methods do you offer?
We ship orders as standard by Post Nord Varubrev (small parcel up to 2kg, trackable) at a cost of EUR 4.9.
Delivery takes approx. 5-7 working days.
For express delivery, you have the option of My Pack Collect, which costs EUR 69.9.
Delivery takes approx. 3-5 days