If you wish to exchange an item, you have to return your item and then place a new order.
Exchanges are subject to the same terms & conditions as for returns and your right of cancellation.
Returns, Claims and Right of Cancellation
1. Use the online return form to generate a return authorisation. When you have registered your return, write your return number on the delivery note you received with your parcel and enclose it with the return.
2. Parcel the item(s) securely, ideally using the original packaging.
3. Affix the return shipping label to the parcel and post it. The return shipping will be paid by customer.
4. If you wish to exchange any item, you will need to place a new order.
You can then send your return items back to the following address:
Swegmark of Sweden AB
Attention: Webshop Returns
SE-501 13 Borås
It takes around 5-10 days for us to receive and process a return.
An item may be returned to us in any condition, but your refund may be reduced in the following situations:
- If the item is damaged.
- If the item has been used and is not clean, free from make-up, hair, perfume or other odours.
- If the item is missing its labels, seals or other tags.
- If the item’s original packaging is damaged.
- If all and any packaging an accessories are not returned with the item.
- If any parts are missing (bra strap or the like).
- Due to their intimate nature, bodies, swimwear, girdles and panties are non-returnable if their original packaging seal has been broken (100% loss of value).
As soon as we have received your return item(s) and have inspected the goods for sale-worthiness, the refund will be made to you through Klarna, our payment services provider.
Under European law, you have the right to cancel your purchase and return your goods within 14 days of receipt. For more information, please consult our Terms & Conditions.
Please note that a returned product cannot be sent back to you as a customer.
If we have sent you the wrong merchandise, we will refund your costs in returning it to us.